Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

simple ways to improve nutrition

utman51

what are simple ways I can improve how I eat and the nutrition I am getting with my foods? I’m 24 years old and have never really cared what I ate, just always in a rush with school and college and now having a job. Usually ate a lot of fast food and restaurant food, now I want to eat better as I get older.

the best thing you can do is the opposite of what you are doing

stay away from restaurant and fast food. the food quality is POOR. their margins are too tight to sell nutritious food, it is all processed and low quality

buy high quality foods and learn to grocery shop on your own and cook on your own. and dont' rely on sauces either to flavor your food. use your own marinades from scratch

Best way is to go low carb and add a lot of veggies and natural fibers with fasting IMO

what are simple ways I can improve how I eat and the nutrition I am getting with my foods? I’m 24 years old and have never really cared what I ate, just always in a rush with school and college and now having a job. Usually ate a lot of fast food and restaurant food, now I want to eat better as I get older.

And what are you doing right now?

Top Bottom