Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

simple carbs after lifting

Francesco VR

I have seen some body building articles about consuming simple carbs after training ro recover faster and feet muscle to develop gains faster,
y knowledge on nutrition is very poor so would you mind giving me a short list of which simple carbs should I consume? thank you.

I have seen some body building articles about consuming simple carbs after training ro recover faster and feet muscle to develop gains faster,
y knowledge on nutrition is very poor so would you mind giving me a short list of which simple carbs should I consume? thank you.

Actually I do that , consuming carbs before end the workout to get an energy to finish my workout.
It's good idea to have carbs at end to elevate your insulin and then take protein so that protein will get inside your muscles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is complete bro science UNLESS you are bulking, and if so i would eat a balanced meal

dex should be only for those who smash insulin post workout, a normal person doesn't need that at all

who wants to be normal. dex all the way.

Eating carbohydrates post workout is smart to replenish depleted glycogen levels but consuming rapidly digested carbs to spike insulin levels isn't needed unless you an athlete who is performing multiple events per day. If you are training multiple times per day, then your window for recovery and to refuel for your next session is really short so you need to get something into your system as fast as possible.

For someone like you, just eat a good meal after your workout. What I really like to do is make a bowl of oatmeal and then stir in some whey protein powder and natural almond butter. Absolutely delicious. Give it a try.

Eating carbohydrates post workout is smart to replenish depleted glycogen levels but consuming rapidly digested carbs to spike insulin levels isn't needed unless you an athlete who is performing multiple events per day. If you are training multiple times per day, then your window for recovery and to refuel for your next session is really short so you need to get something into your system as fast as possible.

For someone like you, just eat a good meal after your workout. What I really like to do is make a bowl of oatmeal and then stir in some whey protein powder and natural almond butter. Absolutely delicious. Give it a try.

or unless ur a bodybuilder who wants to take advantage of the insulin spike that real science has proven open up ur cells to transport in the carb and this allows whey or other quick digestible protein to be shuttled in alongside. idk why I see so much resistance to dextrose on this and other boards. as if only for diabetics. bodybuilders wouldn't take the risk to take an insulin shot after a workout if it didn't work. jeez. if the dex starts making u fat, quit. I'm a hardgainer and it's the only thing in my diet change that finally bulked me up. when I'm not bulking, training muay thai, as discussed in the quote above, I only use when multiple workout per day. there is hard science that a 2:1 carb to protein ratio is beneficial if multiple training in a day or u just did a fasted workout. otherwise 40g of protein n another an hour later is prolly better. wish I had the study handy to reference, but I'm sure there's a study out there that has the opposite findings. everyone is different. try things n drop what doesn't work.

I do not consume any quick carbs after training but my goals have changed over the years. Now I am more focused on health and staying lean. If you want a good suggestion then have a piece of fruit with some protein after your training.

Top Bottom