Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple additions to tuna in a can

Capitalizt

We all know tuna is a great protein source, but the taste is kinda...BLEH all by itself.

Just wondering what you folks like to add to plain tuna (aside from mayo + relish) to make it taste better.

Here's my secret recipe.

Buy some Cajun seasoning. Sprinkle a good amount on the tuna, then pour a bunch of hot sauce on top (the red stuff).

Mmm mmm good!

Try it!

Capitalizt said:
We all know tuna is a great protein source, but the taste is kinda...BLEH all by itself.

Just wondering what you folks like to add to plain tuna (aside from mayo + relish) to make it taste better.

Here's my secret recipe.

Buy some Cajun seasoning. Sprinkle a good amount on the tuna, then pour a bunch of hot sauce on top (the red stuff).

Mmm mmm good!

Try it!
Oh sounds HOT. I like to put a little fat free italian dressing in tuna.

Salsa is good........and I like mashed avocado too.....

And when you do use the mayo/relish thing - add a bit of rice vinegar -- YUM!

I've been having mine recently mixed with a cup of brown rice. I think they compliment each other quite well.

Big_Turtle said:
I've been having mine recently mixed with a cup of brown rice. I think they compliment each other quite well.

I've been making fried brown rice, by adding mushrooms, green onions and diced celery and frying it in a little olive oil spray, toss in a couple shopped cooked egg whites and low-sodium soy sauce. Add the tuna.

Top Bottom