Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are this signs of a bad liver?

olivershutt

Hello, I have been some symptoms like gut bloating, pain in liver area, acid reflux and acne, I never had this type of issues before, so looking online this group of side effects are most likely to appear on people with unhealthy liver, and I really believe that's what it is, since the liver pains gets worst when I eat fats, I was wondering what method would be the best and quickest to clean my liver, thank you.

Don't self-diagnose based on symptoms you read. You can literally find the same symptoms for so many different things.

Just get blood work to see what is going on.

Your symptoms defiantly sound like a sick liver to me. Your liver creates bile salts which are needed to break down fats for digestion. The fact you are getting liver pain when eating fats is a red flag.

You need to get blood work done ASAP to see where your liver enzymes are at.

I would also start supplementing with a good liver aid supplement ASAP. Look for a good liver aid supplement that is based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

Do the blood work to make sure. Your liver enzymes might be out of whack and these are the signals that your digestive organs are getting too much pressure already.

Also, make an appointment with GP if the pains are symptoms are not going away in few days.

Top Bottom