Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I drop cals post cycle? Other questions as well....

emptywallet

Well, my last shot of enanthate was 10 days ago. Starting clomid in 4 days. I don't take liquidex during cycle as I don't mind SOME bloat. I usually run it post cycle though. Here's my problem. I increased food intake around the same time I got bloated, not a drastic increase, maybe only 300 or 400 cals. I feel very fat in the face. Whats confusing to me is that I'm looking very very trim in the arms, maybe small loss in definition in the abs, but everywhere else I'm looking more defined. BUT, my face still feels very very very fat. Double chin kinda thing, actually its just my neck and jawline area, rest of my face feels fine. I started liquidex about 30 hours ago. No effects from it yet, I don't think. My problem is I don't know if this feeling in my face is bloat or fat. I can't be sure. I'm not sure how long it takes to feel the effects of liquidex so I don't really know if its bloat or not. I'm thinking I should slightly drop cals anyway, since I'm going off, and I'm under the impression you can't use nearly as much food on as you can off, correct? Anyway, any input would be much appreciated.

Greek Freak said:
It really depends on how you were eating when you were on.

I ate EXTREMELY clean while on, but I eat a ton of clean food. I guess I'll just have to experiment with it. Anyone else?

Top Bottom