Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should breakfast be the biggest meal of the day?

Jelyna

Many people I see tell methat the breakfast should be the most ambundant meal of the day, andthat it should be the biggest one. But I believe that just all themeals should be equal in size, so the body will get the same amountof food every certain time. Is there any reasonable explanation tothat?

honestly that saying was started by restaurants that wanted business like IHOP and denny's. people felt like it was okay to go and get 2000 calories for breakfast eating sausage, fried eggs, pancakes with syrup, toast, absolutely horrible! the grand slam breakfast at denny's actually has 1100 calories and that doesn't include the butter and extra syrup that people throw on there

It is very important to have your breakfast in the morning, but it should not be the biggest meal of the day - just an ordinary meal. It is important to have breakfast in the morning because you are not eating all night while sleeping, but that does not mean that you need to eat a lot. Have a nice healthy breakfast, and you will be just fine.

I think breakfast is a very important meal but it doesn't necessarily have to be your biggest meal of the day.

What matters the most is your total calorie and food intake from all meals at the end of the day.

I personally like to eat my biggest meals pre workout and post workout. It just makes logical sense to me. Food is fuel. It makes sense to fuel your body before your workout and to replenish it after your workout.

I see guys - no need to have a big breakfast, just eat something for the sake of eating. Can you eat things like steaks in the morning, or it has to be the classic oatmeals or eggs?

You can eat anything you like for breakfast as long as it fits your macro's. It does not make a difference if you eat eggs, meat, or tuna - your body only cares about the nutrients, not about the taste or form.

I see guys - no need to have a big breakfast, just eat something for the sake of eating. Can you eat things like steaks in the morning, or it has to be the classic oatmeals or eggs?
if your goals are cutting you cannot eat a steak everyday man. steak has a lot of calories.. i mean unless you are working out a lot everyday, i mean the normal joe isn't going to work out enough

fish is a much leaner protein source, the next being turkey.. chicken is next but be careful. fried chicken contains 450 calories per 3-4oz.

Top Bottom