Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This should answer some questions about Protein shakes…

serge said:

that or, 2 scoops of isopure zero carb w/1 tbl spoon of sugar free cocao powder and a serving of nuts blended with 4-5 icecubes and a cup of water

I will definately be trying that tonight bro...:beer:

The only difference between and Isolate and a Concentrate is how many times it's filtered. An isolate is filtered a couple more times getting rid of impurities such as ash(as the other guy said) and it also decreases the fat and carb count making it more desirable for those on low carb diets.
Now there are different techniques for the filtration process and the absolute best whey available is and filtration method is Cross Flow Microfiltered Ion Exchanged Whey protein isolate.

I use Prolab's Pure Whey. All the flavors are good and they mix well in the blender. It uses whey concentrate, which is not as refined as isolate. I don't think it makes that much difference as long as you're getting your protein intake. If you wanted to be really picky I would say just use caseinate before bed-time as it is digested more slowly and will keep you from getting hungry in the middle of the night like whey. I pay $49CDN for a 5lb jug from Popeyes Supplement House in Edmonton. Any orders over $200 get free shipping and often free shit like shakers or T-shirts. The guys there are the best and my stuff always arrives well packed and on time.

ZKaudio said:
o man, i just found a low carb shake that tastes AMAZING.
Champion Nutrition, Pure Whey: chocolate.
Hands down the best tasting shake i've ever had...
per scoop:
2g fat
4g carbs
23g protein
potassium 300 mg
sodium 160 mg
sugars 2 g

not too shabby eh? for a good tasting shake
I agree..optimum whey chocolate is pretty good, but when i tried Champion Nutrition, wow, taste like chocolate cherries...tastes like something i would be just to drink cause it tastes so good..

Can't go wrong with Isopure. The zero-carb or the regular. They both taste good in Chocolate. Easy to mix, just add water and shake. Best protein I've ever had.:D

Top Bottom