Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shopping for size gains $$$

ethanroberts

[FONT=&quot]I have added turkey bacon to my eggs in the morning for an extra 10g of protein - i eat about 6 a day - is there a downside to this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They're so yummy something must be up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also started eating a tin of beans once a week - they seem to have good protein too - any probs with that?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have went off tuna and its a real bummer as I ate a tin or so a day now I just cant stomach it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What kind of fish is nice and where do I get it? - I like cod, salmon but I have tried the Iceland, Tesco versions and they arent very nice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyone else noticed how much protein foodstuffs have went up in price?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 eggs - £2.58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 chicken breasts - £10.98[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I have added turkey bacon to my eggs in the morning for an extra 10g of protein - i eat about 6 a day - is there a downside to this?
They're so yummy something must be up.
I also started eating a tin of beans once a week - they seem to have good protein too - any probs with that?
I have went off tuna and its a real bummer as I ate a tin or so a day now I just cant stomach it.
What kind of fish is nice and where do I get it? - I like cod, salmon but I have tried the Iceland, Tesco versions and they arent very nice.
Anyone else noticed how much protein foodstuffs have went up in price?
10 eggs - £2.58
8 chicken breasts - £10.98

Blame Brexit lol

[FONT=&quot]I have added turkey bacon to my eggs in the morning for an extra 10g of protein - i eat about 6 a day - is there a downside to this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They're so yummy something must be up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also started eating a tin of beans once a week - they seem to have good protein too - any probs with that?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have went off tuna and its a real bummer as I ate a tin or so a day now I just cant stomach it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What kind of fish is nice and where do I get it? - I like cod, salmon but I have tried the Iceland, Tesco versions and they arent very nice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyone else noticed how much protein foodstuffs have went up in price?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 eggs - £2.58[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 chicken breasts - £10.98[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Turkey bacon isnt a good addition. No more healthy for you than regular bacon

It's either kids (young fellas still at home where 'mummy' does all the cooking and shopping), ex-cons (so not exactly off to the supermarket until they get out) or really sexist guys (who 'don't food shop... that's women's work'). How else do you explain not knowing that stuff, inc food, goes up in price aka 'inflation'.

Stuff costs more than it used to.. who knew? -.-

Here's what I've been doing.

Via a FB buddy I set up a kind of meat club. We've an award winning butcher who will deliver. His prices are decent and I then get 10% knocked off. It's not 28 day dry aged steak but just a good bit of meat.

Examples are £5 for 12 butcher made pork sausages @ £2.50 a lb. 18oz mixed grill (sausage, small lamb chop, pork, gammon and beef steak) three for £12.99 (I love these). One special treat is a 32-36oz Tomahawk steak 2 for £25.00. He also does stuff like Charolais Bull Sirloin (French breed). Good deals on bags of chicken etc. In the UK we also have MuscleFood and others doing deals via the post.

It's either kids (young fellas still at home where 'mummy' does all the cooking and shopping), ex-cons (so not exactly off to the supermarket until they get out) or really sexist guys (who 'don't food shop... that's women's work'). How else do you explain not knowing that stuff, inc food, goes up in price aka 'inflation'.

Stuff costs more than it used to.. who knew? -.-

it is much different in the USA> here farmers are going bankrupt and the price of their products are dropping. for us blame the trade war with China for that

the government here actually buys food from farmers and burns them to keep prices from falling too much

Top Bottom