x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Shopping for size gains $$$

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Shopping for size gains $$$ within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I have added turkey bacon to my eggs in the morning for an extra 10g of protein - i eat about 6 a day - is there a downside to this? They're so yummy something must be up. I also started eating a tin of beans once a week - they seem to have good protein too - any probs with that? I have went off tuna and its a real bummer as I ate a tin or so a day now I just cant stomach it. What kind of fish is nice and where do I get it? - I like cod, salmon but I have tried the Iceland, Tesco versions

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Shopping for size gains $$$

I have added turkey bacon to my eggs in the morning for an extra 10g of protein - i eat about 6 a day - is there a downside to this?
    They're so yummy something must be up.
    I also started eating a tin of beans once a week - they seem to have good protein too - any probs with that?
    I have went off tuna and its a real bummer as I ate a tin or so a day now I just cant stomach it.
    What kind of fish is nice and where do I get it? - I like cod, salmon but I have tried the Iceland, Tesco versions and they arent very nice.
    Anyone else noticed how much protein foodstuffs have went up in price?
    10 eggs - 2.58
    8 chicken breasts - 10.98

Re: Shopping for size gains $$$

turkey bacon is not healthy as they want you to think. it is PROCESSED MEAT. processed meat is one of the worst things you can put into your body

instead learn to make guacamole and eat that with your eggs instead.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

Quote Quote posted by ethanroberts View Post
    I have added turkey bacon to my eggs in the morning for an extra 10g of protein - i eat about 6 a day - is there a downside to this?
    I also started eating a tin of beans once a week - they seem to have good protein too - any probs with that?
    I have went off tuna and its a real bummer as I ate a tin or so a day now I just cant stomach it.
    What kind of fish is nice and where do I get it? - I like cod, salmon but I have tried the Iceland, Tesco versions and they arent very nice.
    10 eggs - 2.58

Blame Brexit lol

Quote Quote posted by ethanroberts View Post
    10 eggs - 2.58

Turkey bacon isnt a good addition. No more healthy for you than regular bacon
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Lmao perfect timing!

It's either kids (young fellas still at home where 'mummy' does all the cooking and shopping), ex-cons (so not exactly off to the supermarket until they get out) or really sexist guys (who 'don't food shop... that's women's work'). How else do you explain not knowing that stuff, inc food, goes up in price aka 'inflation'.

Stuff costs more than it used to.. who knew? -.-

Here's what I've been doing.

Via a FB buddy I set up a kind of meat club. We've an award winning butcher who will deliver. His prices are decent and I then get 10% knocked off. It's not 28 day dry aged steak but just a good bit of meat.

Examples are 5 for 12 butcher made pork sausages @ 2.50 a lb. 18oz mixed grill (sausage, small lamb chop, pork, gammon and beef steak) three for 12.99 (I love these). One special treat is a 32-36oz Tomahawk steak 2 for 25.00. He also does stuff like Charolais Bull Sirloin (French breed). Good deals on bags of chicken etc. In the UK we also have MuscleFood and others doing deals via the post.

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    It's either kids (young fellas still at home where 'mummy' does all the cooking and shopping), ex-cons (so not exactly off to the supermarket until they get out) or really sexist guys (who 'don't food shop... that's women's work'). How else do you explain not knowing that stuff, inc food, goes up in price aka 'inflation'.

Stuff costs more than it used to.. who knew? -.-
    it is much different in the USA> here farmers are going bankrupt and the price of their products are dropping. for us blame the trade war with China for that

the government here actually buys food from farmers and burns them to keep prices from falling too much
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH