Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shedding water weight... HELP

ok i have to take a photo this weekend for a poster and i wanna look cut, i was cut up propper about a week ago but i had a week off training due to injury and been eating too many carbs and i have put on weight, most of it i hope is water weight, what should i do between now and sunday to get rid of the water weight?
shall i go < 20 carbs (and just have carbs after or before my workouts)
any sups?
no salt??
please help

BA, not alot you can do now. You should have posted this last week. 7 to 8 days out, cut your carbs to 20 grams or less, cut your calories way back, stop doing heavy lifting, doing light circuit training and cardio daily. Reduce sodium intake.

3 days out (it varies from person to person) start carb loading and potassium loading, keep your sodium as low as possible. Those are a few basics.

Sounds like water, I look like that right now because of my massive food intake. It seems as though I simply will not be able to keep my sodium intake a conservative level on the calories I'm on, without eating totally bland food. At this point you could always take some dyazide and load up on the carbs to keep your muscles full. Its hard to do much with just a few days notice. You could always deplete for a day or two then reload as well.

dandelion root ,and water pills will help some,steam room will get some water out aswell, but like Body said its a bit late to start,but atleast you will get some out

aldactone baby.. 100mg a day for no more than 7 days does the job. safe too!

i eat alot of sodium and my weight can go up/down 5lbs easy if i have lots of salt in my diet....to lose the "weight" i usually drink lots and lots of water, seems to flush out the stuff, also i stay away from diet drinks, because theyu are addicting and have salt in them, its easy to drink 3,4,5 a day.

Cut out sodium, add potassium like BBF said. You already know my philosophy on carb loading and depleting. It's the shit if you do it right.

Top Bottom