Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaking while i lift

RuinUnotMe

anyone know what is wrong with me? When i workout i start losing energy fast and I start getting the shakes like I am going hypo. i will eat a protein bar and feel better after like 10 minutes but usually i can't workout anymore as i lose strength. this just started happening the past few months. i eat healthy 6-7 meals a day every 2 hours and i drink coffee in the morning and before my workouts.

anyone know what is wrong with me? When i workout i start losing energy fast and I start getting the shakes like I am going hypo. i will eat a protein bar and feel better after like 10 minutes but usually i can't workout anymore as i lose strength. this just started happening the past few months. i eat healthy 6-7 meals a day every 2 hours and i drink coffee in the morning and before my workouts.

Do you take slin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the answer is right in front of you. it is a combination of being uber insulin resistant and stim'ing yourself up

time to change both things up. dump the stims and start eating in a small 2-4 hour window. it is going to be very uncomfortable at first, but after 2-3 weeks you will increase your insulin sensitivity

Well, coffee will make you shaky but eating that many times throughout the day can also cause issues with your blood sugar.

Top Bottom