Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shake shake shake that protein

This guy only drank protein shakes for 8 straight months, no solid food, no veggies or anything. He lost something like 230 pounds and after 8 months he started eating veggies and after 9 he finally ate meat again.

http://www.angelfire.com/home/drnick/

It doesn't say if he drank six or how many, but if he did that'd be like 1500 of them. That's a lot worse than just chugging 1 or 2 a day.

I guess you just become a doctor.

I only posted it cause all you whiny sissies complain about shit like flavor of protein shakes, instead of chugging them like a man or in his case a really large man.

i thought this was bout how you jerked a guy off....damn it no sex talk here

HighIntensity said:
i thought this was bout how you jerked a guy off....damn it no sex talk here
:lmao:

HappyScrappy said:
damn.
these sites never tell you how to get up to 464 pounds, just how to lose it.

HS-- maybe if you only had DQ or McDonalds shakes for all of your meals it would help you reach the 400 pound mark??

I drink my shakes not because I think they're delicious, but because they're good for me. I don't whine about it, just drink them down. I can't fathom how boring it would be to just consumer shakes though.

Raina said:

I drink my shakes not because I think they're delicious, but because they're good for me. I don't whine about it, just drink them down. I can't fathom how boring it would be to just consumer shakes though.

or healthy

ewwww........

drinking the shakes was too slow and tiresome for me, so I just snort the triple threat powder, one scoop per nostril. the last scoop is nice b/c I can split it between the nostrils.

as for mcDs, I'm currently rolling around in a pile of french fries from there right now.
not sure if I'll eat any or not.

Top Bottom