Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sets Per Week

i generally do a split routine 3 days. just fits my schedule best.

it comes out to 3-4 workouts per week, that is all i want/need at this point in my life (i'm getting beat up and old)

each split session is around 20 sets. my workouts aren't easy whatsoever but i stopped going super heavy a few years back

if i could go back in time i would tell myself 10 years ago to not lift so damn heavy!

i generally do a split routine 3 days. just fits my schedule best.

it comes out to 3-4 workouts per week, that is all i want/need at this point in my life (i'm getting beat up and old)

each split session is around 20 sets. my workouts aren't easy whatsoever but i stopped going super heavy a few years back

if i could go back in time i would tell myself 10 years ago to not lift so damn heavy!
When you say "not heavy" what rep range and proximity to failure are you talking?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

How many total working sets a week are you currently doing and how do you split them up?

bro i start morning with pole climb on tanker, 150ft. then i do situps while hanging off pole and saltuing american flag, then do 100 pullups with weight tied to me. that my workout in morning

How many total working sets a week are you currently doing and how do you split them up?

I do a lot of sets per week, at least 40-60 sets per week
but i split them into 10-20 sets per training session and combine with cardio

If your only doing 40-60 sets how do you break that up per body part to progress?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom