Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious contest cycle..BB's check please

DROCK

ok I'm 5 6' 190 with abs..i competed in nationals once did well but was about 10 years ago..i know long time..however I'm very schooled on diet and training, not a problem there..also have quite a bit of knowledge with supplementation..not to toot my own horn..but there are many supplements that I personally have never used for a contest, so here is my plan and would appreciate any constructive criticism..

i'm on eq now at 800 mg's a week and growth 4 iu's a day
eq's over at ten weeks out from there
week 10-8 fina 75mg a day
week 8-till contest day fina 100 mg a day
week 6- till contest day winnie 100 mg's a day,
week 6-2 two t3 a day week 2 till contest day 4 a day
week 6-2 50 mg primobolan (tabs) a day
week 2-contest day 75 mg's primobolan a day
growth all the way through 4 iu's a day
and maybe some anavar the last four weeks at 40 mg's a day

so, is it wise to run fina up till the show, and growth as well?
and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
BTW I want to come in shredded at the top of the middle weight class, I think this is very possible..
thanks for any help
DROCK

you dont wanna run any of those oil based injectables up until the day of the show. stop them all 7 days out. definatly get some anavar...halo would be better. they will harden you up and you can take them up until the show.

good luck.

DROCK said:
ok I'm 5 6' 190 with abs..i competed in nationals once did well but was about 10 years ago..i know long time..however I'm very schooled on diet and training, not a problem there..also have quite a bit of knowledge with supplementation..not to toot my own horn..but there are many supplements that I personally have never used for a contest, so here is my plan and would appreciate any constructive criticism..

i'm on eq now at 800 mg's a week and growth 4 iu's a day
eq's over at ten weeks out from there
week 10-8 fina 75mg a day
week 8-till contest day fina 100 mg a day
week 6- till contest day winnie 100 mg's a day,
week 6-2 two t3 a day week 2 till contest day 4 a day
week 6-2 50 mg primobolan (tabs) a day
week 2-contest day 75 mg's primobolan a day
growth all the way through 4 iu's a day
and maybe some anavar the last four weeks at 40 mg's a day

so, is it wise to run fina up till the show, and growth as well?
and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
BTW I want to come in shredded at the top of the middle weight class, I think this is very possible..
thanks for any help
DROCK

where is the test???

my contest cycle is
starting 10 weeks out tren week 10-2
propinate 100mg per day 10-2
dbol at only 15mg per day all 10 weeks
test suspension week 2- show day
cynomel and clen starting 4 weeks out
aldactone a week before

sorry JC I'm at work and was reading fast..hehe..as far as the test I got some prop and suspension and liquidix but I'm still very prone to gyno..even with the liquidix..so I don't like to take it, I've already had them cut out once ..not again ya know..but will consider running the fina from week 10-2 and also get some halo's, I have some var not mutch but 3-4 weeks worth.. how about the growth anyone heard of it causeing water retintion?? Also wondering on diuretics..maybe a lasix?? Understand I have done well many years ago in competiotion mainly because if my knowledge of diet and training..most of these drugs will be a new venture for me and we all know how when it comes down to the last 2 weeks some of these items can make or break your look..these would be my pics to use so anymore advice from people who may have competed with these drugs I would appreciate..
thanks..
DROCK

As we've discussed before.... drop the gh at LEAST 1 week out because you will hold water. Talk to any pro bber or higher national level bber and they'll tell u the same thing. Forget the primo tabs, I honestly dont think its going to do shit for you. I agree with the halo, a couple weeks of that and you'll be hard and vascular. Fina, winny, var will be perfect... Also, you need to cut the t3 out earlier, plus I seriously doubt you'd need that high of a dose anyways. 2 ed is fine, but 4 is not something you'd need. You will look flat from that much t3. I think supplementing the t3 along with ECA (or clen if you like that better) and you'll be fine - just not worth using it in excess. Not needed.

When you figure diet AND cardio in there is no reason why you cant be shredded. You've got the genetics, so do it. ;)
--IQ

Last edited:
Top Bottom