Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeking advice

shr00mz

i wanted to have an average body, just normal(minus the fats)
but i dont have time for workouts and im living in a place with no information about body building at all.

so i would to have some advice in how to achive (no fat) average body without working out in gyms and without any planned diet.

do u think doing push ups and sit ups everyday would help?

and another thing, do smoking affects me in any way?

shr00mz said:
but i dont have time for workouts and im living in a place with no information about body building at all.

so i would to have some advice in how to achive (no fat) average body without working out in gyms and without any planned diet.

BWAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the morning gut buster! Sorry, but I don't know where to begin, this sounds like a set-me-up question as well, and I ain't takin' the bait.

~SC~

shr00mz said:

Well you may have a problem obtaining low body fat if you do not have the time to run or do any kind of aerobic activity. You can eat right, for go the soda, pizza, any fast food, watch it at the restaurants, and change your eating habits to strictly complex carb, low fat, and restrict your caloric intake....
Push ups and sit ups everyday are certainly much better than doing nothing at all. Make it a point to spend at least a little time doing those exercises if you can. There are magazines and articles that have information on how to do home workouts, these you may have seen....they work over time, give them a try...vary your push ups and sit ups with other muscle targeting exercises...lunges, pull ups, tricep extensions, etc...
Smoking i have read is an appetite surpressor...but i don't think its good, period. Anyone that is an athlete, true to their game will not be smoking. In your case it may not make any difference.
I hope that helps...in some way at least, heh

Top Bottom