Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sciatica

Ectospective

I think I’m starting to suffer with sciatica
( lower back pain )
Has anybody here ever experienced this and can I still train it!? I feel it during a bench press too. I could ask google boys but I’d like some experienced thoughts
[emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start by googling the symptoms. One, for example, includes pain into a leg. Sometimes as far as tingling into the toes. Otherwise it's just a lower back issue and not sciatica.

Yer that’s what I get a shooting pain in my right glute/top of leg for an instant then it goes

that sounds like pinched nerve issues, which in that case yes are sciatica

the best way to fix that is less weight training and way more stretching. you have to routes you can go from here. keep making the problem worse and eventually need Epi shots (which are dangerous) or you can improve the issue

you need to start doing hot yoga and buy an inversion table immediately

Would light training on my lower back be of any help?
I don’t plan to stop lifting anytime soon.

No. There are some stretches you can do. I can kinda pop my back and I do stretches. Worth a google

you can still work out but go very light and don't workout that area

do NOT do massage therapy, i'm sure someone will tell you that. as someone who has 2 pinched nerves massage is the WORST thing you can do.. having some moron play with your nerve and flare it up more is the dumbest thing you could do.. leave that spot alone and focus on what i told you before

I really hope it’s nothing to worry about and won’t limit my progression!? Literally go to sleep thinking bout it [emoji45]
I have my girlfriend buying me an inversion table ( mwahaha ) she agreed it would help.
What’s the protocol before lifting? I usually warm up for 15 mins but don’t stretch.. should I start?
Cheers boys always a help

I really hope it’s nothing to worry about and won’t limit my progression!? Literally go to sleep thinking bout it [emoji45]
I have my girlfriend buying me an inversion table ( mwahaha ) she agreed it would help.
What’s the protocol before lifting? I usually warm up for 15 mins but don’t stretch.. should I start?
Cheers boys always a help

You want to do dynamic stretching before workout and static stretching after workouts.

Top Bottom