Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scary ketosis

slacker22

I see alot of posts regarding ketosis off google here so i just thought i would ask for some input.

So, a little back story on my situation, about 2 weeks ago ( maybe week 1/2 ) i quit all forms of drugs/alcohol. Cigarettes, beer coffee the works. I started hitting up cardio on a eliptical every morning. Eating healthy, lots green veggies.. protein with every meal. Although maybe not as much protein as I normally get. Started getting dizzy spells 3 days ago, about twice a day. so, it was brought to my attention that i might not be getting carbs. so, i started to eat more carbs. but the dizzyness became more frequent. and it seems to start around meal times. Eventually i broke down and went to the emergency room, they tested my blood sugar and my urine for possible diabetes... however they said the blood sugar was normal by I had high ketones and that i should eat more carbohydrates. But, all research says based on the level of exercise that im doing.. ( 20 - 30 minutes cardio ) that im actually getting enough carbs.

Im sitting up here late i got bad breath and ive urinated like 5 times tonight and ive got some kinda raunchy breath. Am i in some state of crazy ketosis? has this happen'd to anyone... i just ate more toast.

This is what i ate today

before workout.
3 eggs
1 packet of instant oatmeal
2 whole multigrain toast

during workout
energy drink.

after workout
45 grams of carbs energy bar.

lunch.
protein shake
2 pieces of multigrain toast.
apple

Dinner.
Steak sandwhich
2 peices of multigrain toast
brocolli.

misc snacking of peanuts and almonds. not much.

Looks like plenty of carbs there.

I'm an ex-alchy and addict myself. My question is how bad where you in it? When i quit my body went through all kinds of hell.

I went to the emergency room again, they said i was fine. Im going to get blood work done and get checked out before i exercise again. Doctor says my issue was i drank too much water and that was the reason for frequent urination + anxiety.

Definitely stay in contact with the doctor and go to the emergency room if you have issues again. It's best not to fuck around!

Welcome to EF. And if you have any other questions feel free to ask in here or PM me. There is an excellent team of mods and mentors here to help. Good luck!

Sometimes drugs (ie THC) get stored in body fat, when I quit everything, I would randomly get dizzy/nauseous too.

Top Bottom