Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scales that measure body fat and weight?? any good??

2kl

I have been thinking about purchasing one. Has anyone had any luck with them? Are they accurate?

Thanks,
B

I remember reading a good thread on this topic awhile back. Try the search engine, i'm sure you'll find something useful.

Gymrat123

Your hydration status will dramatically affect the readings which means they're pretty much useless, even in showing trends.

How could it possibly be accurate? Reminds me of 1 time I was at the doc and he told me i was border line obese. Last time I went to that moron doc. Probably as accurate as those obesity charts that hang on the wall in his office.

True, they are not accurate. But they come close enough to give the average person an idea of where they're at bf-wise. Since getting dunked typically costs around $40, it might not be such a bad thing to have around.

gymtime said:
True, they are not accurate. But they come close enough to give the average person an idea of where they're at bf-wise. Since getting dunked typically costs around $40, it might not be such a bad thing to have around.

where can you get dunked at?

ccc said:

where can you get dunked at?

Some gyms have the tank, but you might be able to get it done at a sports centre at a university or college.

Gymrat123

Last edited:
Where I live, there are "dunk trucks" that come around to the gyms every quarter or so. You sign up at the gyms say two weeks in advance and arrange a time.

Other than that, like gymrat said, check out the universities and hospitals.

Top Bottom