Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sauna Belt Worth wearing?

dbay

4 Weeks till vacation. My wife and I are trying to get in swim suit shape.
I am 5' 9 41 years old and 190lbs with low body fat except a little extra around my waist (33 inch waist). I am for the first time in my life doing sit ups every day with a weight lifting routine. It is making a noticeable difference but we still want to lose a little more. I am running on a tread mill 3 miles each day. Would wearing a sauna belt when working out be of any help?

I might be worrying a little too much. But this is a trip of a lifetime. I rented a 50 power boat and will captain the family around the British and US Virgin Islands. We will be diving , fishing , snorkeling and with any luck we will be in beach body shape. I should mention that my diet is being watched. Although we should probably get a personal trainer to look over the food intake.

If you have had any luck with the sauna belt I would love to know.

They help extract the water out of the area, if you are loosing weight (fat) the water might be stuborn, then they work buy excellerating the water equlization process.
but if your not loosing bf they only pull water out and your body puts it right back.
I'm using one now because I'm getting ready for a contest May 27, I went form 196 Jan 3 to aprox 170 today, The sauna belt helps with the water retention.

ps sit ups will not make the stuborn bf around the waist line go away, you need to loose over all more bf

Top Bottom