Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is salt bad for you

ertDas

I got a heart attack at a young age and now I'm in my sixties and my arteries are not in good shape at all I may have to have another procedure done to clear them up. My wife said I can't have any salt because it's bad for my heart. My question is would it be correct to say that I should consume 0 salt at all?

salt is not bad for you at all, you can have salt just in moderation, take it slow and go step by step dont do too much salt and you gotta feel what level of salt is good for you
0 salt is NOT good for sure

the reason they don't want you having salt is because it can lead to water retention and that is the last thing you want. the doc also will put you on diuretics for that reason

the ratio of salt to water is key here. let's be honest you are in your situation though because of poor food choices so i would be safe than sorry and avoid salty foods entirely. you will get plenty of salt eating a regular diet and salt isn't bad for you but water retention IS so be careful

I got a heart attack at a young age and now I'm in my sixties and my arteries are not in good shape at all I may have to have another procedure done to clear them up. My wife said I can't have any salt because it's bad for my heart. My question is would it be correct to say that I should consume 0 salt at all?

2 issues here:
1) Salt - daily recommended dose is 6g total.
2) Sort out your diet and lifestyle so these ops are needed

Top Bottom