Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is salt bad for us?

Varmount

I went to the doctor and he said that I need to cut out salt out of my diet because I had slightly elevated blood pressure. is he right and is salt really the reason why so many people have heart problems. I don't use a lot of salt in my food and I don't eat a lot of salty food so I was kind of confused when he told me that

Salt is bad for you if you eat junk food and pizza etc but if you eat healthy you need salt and potassium to keep your body balanced

salt can increase water retention which can make things harder on your heart

however the truth is if you are eating natural foods that contain salt or add salt to your meals it shouldn't be a problem. i add salt to my water if i am sweating a lot all the time

what your doctor means (i hope) is avoid salty foods that are processed

I went to the doctor and he said that I need to cut out salt out of my diet because I had slightly elevated blood pressure. is he right and is salt really the reason why so many people have heart problems. I don't use a lot of salt in my food and I don't eat a lot of salty food so I was kind of confused when he told me that

bro we need salt in our diet. but people do get too much

All those processed frozen garbage foods are loaded with salt which definitely gives it a bad name. Truth is though, if you are eating a clean diet, salt is very important and actually helps with hydration.

Salt is ok if used wisely and within a well home cooked diet. Sodium is what to watch for. Almost everything you eat from a restaurant or processed packaged food is loaded with sodium. Even things in healthy menus and foods. That’s what is killing so many people from cancers and heart disease. Shoot for less than 1,000 daily

Top Bottom