Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

salad choices and additions

scooper52

I am getting my diet right and i know salads are very important. my question is what is okay and not okay for my salads? someone else on a message board said tomatoes are no good cause they have too much sugar. what can i also put on there as dressing that won't kill my diet goals. looking for some tips

invest in a bottle of braggs with the mother apple cider vinegar

mix in some low fodmap spices like paprika, black pepper, salt, etc.
that can be a healthy dressing

as far as tomatoes having too much sugar that sounds like one of the dumbest things i have heard in a long time. that same person probably eats ice cream and cake. nothing wrong with tomatoes as long as they are organic, in fact they contain cancer fighting compounds

I wouldn't sweat tomatoes. They are a fruit to be clear, but there not loaded with sugar like candy bars. As far as dressing, most are generally pretty bad for you, so you might want to use it sparingly.

I wouldn’t worry about sugar unless it’s added sugar.
I know people say that naturally occur if sugar like in grit is bad I totally disagree.
I went to a lean meat, veggies, protein shakes and lots of fruits for snacks and lost 15 in 3 weeks and haven’t even worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with stevesmi on the ACV. I use it as my only dressing. I would look to add some good healthy fats to your salad like avocados, nuts, and some good oil. Tomatoes would be the last thing I would worry about eating.

I wouldn’t worry about sugar unless it’s added sugar.
I know people say that naturally occuring sugar like in fruit is bad I totally disagree.
I went to a lean meat, veggies, protein shakes and lots of fruits for snacks and lost 15 in 3 weeks and haven’t even worked out.

invest in a bottle of braggs with the mother apple cider vinegar

mix in some low fodmap spices like paprika, black pepper, salt, etc.
that can be a healthy dressing

as far as tomatoes having too much sugar that sounds like one of the dumbest things i have heard in a long time. that same person probably eats ice cream and cake. nothing wrong with tomatoes as long as they are organic, in fact they contain cancer fighting compounds

i’m actually going to try that

Top Bottom