Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

safe to train while fasted?

Shads31

I'm 31 years old and I do a lot of exercise daily, I love doing things like canoeing, kayak, swimming and jogging. is fasting going to be okay for those of us who like to exercise or no good? I read that it isn't good for you cause you need nutrients to exercise and need to burn through sugars.

if you are prolong fasting then i would not do much. when i have done longer fasts i have always weight trained but did not over do it plus if your goals are to maximize repair on the body you are going to not want to workout at all. let the body heal. my last 5 day fast i just did i did 0 exercise!! i wanted the full benefits.

if you are fasting for a short duration under 24 hours then absolutely you can do all of that no problem. your body has PLENTY of stored up glycogen so people need to stop being wimps

It just depends on your reason for fasting. If it is for weight loss then you can eat before your activities, then fast and take time off from them.

Top Bottom