Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

#s for shreading

juiceheadnyc

Im currrently 6'0, 200 lbs, about 8-10% and im on a Winny 50mg eod and Fina 50 mg eod cycle.
Im on a nice clean low carb high protien diet but am looking to take it to the next level.

If u guys could please help me out with some #'s as far as how much protien, carbs, fats, and calories i should be counting in order to get even more ripped i would appreciate it.

thanx alot......

Start by multiplying your weight by 12 for total calories. Then break it down by %. when I cut I like to keep carbs low 100g on lifting days(Mon,Wed,Fri) and 70 g on cardio days (Tues,Thurs). On lifting days my carbs are in my 2 meals b4 training and my PW shake and on cardio days its the 2 meals after cardio. In the past I carbed up on the weekends but I feel real bloated doing that so Im going to try 1 day of a carb up and see how it goes. I try to take in a minimum of 250 grams of protein per day and fats fill out the rest.

Sounds good thanx alot ill try that, since in my opinion its always good to keep on switching around so u dont get ur body used to any specific routines....

Top Bottom