Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rotisserie chicken recipes for a lean diet

Peoplezone

Hi boys, my diet starts next week, where can I get some healthy recipes to roast chicken, if you have any personal ones you wouldn't mind to share please don't be shy, thank you.

the way i cook chicken is simple bro

get a baking pan, put aluminum on it. season the chicken with whatever you wish, and lemon. slice it so it can cook well inside and cook until it is finished

another option too to prevent over cooking is boiling the chicken first. you never want to undercook chicken, that is the key

I like to cook the chicken in the oven without oil, seasoned with spices and garlic. Garlic is always a good addition, as it is a potent taste stimulant. Also, I have got recently a Korean ceramic frying pan, where you can fry stuff with no oil at all, and this opens lots of new possibilities.

Do you have a slow cooker?

You can put an entire chicken in your slow cooker and cover it with water, vinegar and spices of your choice.

Let the chicken cook over night and when you take it out, it almost has like a pulled pork type of texture to it. It is absolutely delicious and since you cooked the chicken in a vinegar/water liquid, all the fat floats on the top which you pour off.

The best thing I have found is a speciality hot sauce store. If you find one they will likely have lots of seasonings as well. Just make sure you are looking at ingredients because there are a lot that are loaded with sugars. If you are careful you can get some great sauces and seasonings that are 0 or very low calories.

Top Bottom