Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rotisserie chicken, is it ok?

110%

if i dont mind the sodium in it, im cutting, is rotisserie chicken an ok substitue for grilled chicken as long as im eating the same amount and only today, is it that bad that it would be considered a cheat meal?

Rotisserie chicken usually has many added things to it. For example, they may add carbs, partially and/or non-partially hydrogenated oils, and other things(spices,herbs), but the other things usually are not a problem.

gmanlax7 said:
avoid eating skin at all costs , its soaked in must

thx for the replies guys, butsoaked in what?? so around how many carbs would 6 oz rotisserie chicken and fat have in it?

110% said:

thx for the replies guys, butsoaked in what?? so around how many carbs would 6 oz rotisserie chicken and fat have in it?

looked, wasnt there. do u guys know approx what it is for most, should i consider this a cheat, i went ahead and ate it. or if i dotn care about the sodium, is this an ok way to get my chicken in in modeartion, no cheat.

juicy chicken

I think the reason they rotate it in the first place is to distribute the juice (and fat) from the skin throughout the meat. I've taken that chicken, put it in the fridge, and then saw lots of solid fat throughout the thing the next day.

You don't get something for nothing, and all that juicy flavour ain't free. Its fat.

Top Bottom