Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rotisserie chicken healthy?

Lezeer

I'm a guy always on the go and I don't have time to cook my own chicken and it always comes out dry anyway. if i were to stop at the supermarket or walmart and run in there and grab a rotisserie chicken they have there already cooked in the display would that be okay or is it not good for you?

no because they use refined and hydrogenated oils and poor ingredients to cook them. that is why you notice you feel like ass after

if you want healthy rotisserie chicken then get yourself an air fryer and buy the meat yourself. you can use your own spices, coconut oil and some lemon to season. then throw it in there and cook it yourself

I'm a guy always on the go and I don't have time to cook my own chicken and it always comes out dry anyway. if i were to stop at the supermarket or walmart and run in there and grab a rotisserie chicken they have there already cooked in the display would that be okay or is it not good for you?

Would I use it as part of my diet . No.
Is it going to cause major consequences to eat it once. No
It is better than a lot of other things you could eat. It has high sodium but it won’t kill you.
I wouldn’t consider it a cheat meal if you removed the skin, but I wouldn’t buy one every day.
You sound very similar to me. I need to cook all my meals on the weekend or I will just grab what is available.
Buy about 3 kgs of boneless chicken breast and cook it all at once. I grill it outside every week. I may also put some potatoes on and cook at the same time. Note: I cut the breasts into fillets. Since I am bulking, I also take some chicken quarters and remove the skin. Seasoning both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its actually not that bad. No need to ovetanalyze and overthink this shit. Just don't eat it every day. Theres far too many zealots in this lifestyle. Its all about balance. If these people knew what I ate a few meals a week they'd probably slam that too. But my health numbers are excellent and I maintsin single digit bodyfat so I must know a few things that work.

take the skin off and only eat the white meat; then sure why not

Dark meat will make no difference unless you are going to compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with a few cheat meals just keep it within reason and don't over do it, you will be fine

Top Bottom