Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is rotisserie chicken good for protein?

atlantaholdem

I keep seeing those rotisserie whole chickens in a bag the grocery store. Is rotisserie chicken good for daily protein after removing the skin? I don't really like any parts but the breast meat but my wife loves all the other pieces.

i dont think it would be any different than regular chicken. i personally love those MOJO flavored Publix rotisserrie chickens. skin removed of course.

I LOVE the skin.. omg :chomp:
It's a healthier choice than deli IMO but if you can't grill/bake/cook your own I'd say it's a decent pick. :)

I eat one of those things a week for lunch. I go to Wild Oats (natural food store here) and get a whole chicken and some pasta salad. Good shit.

Why would you think rotisserie chicken would have different protein than any other chicken?

jnevin said:
I eat one of those things a week for lunch. I go to Wild Oats (natural food store here) and get a whole chicken and some pasta salad. Good shit.

Why would you think rotisserie chicken would have different protein than any other chicken?

I'm more worried about the fat content. I didn't know if they basted it in butter while they're roasting it.

as long as u leave the bottom 20% or so in the pan.....seems like a LOT of grease accumulates there.

i just had publix's new carribean flavored rotisserie chicken tonite. man that shit is good.

Drain off the grease/juice & take off the skin......if you wonder if it's basted in butter, ask! Otherwise it's the same as regular chicken.....

Top Bottom