Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rice options jasmine vs. White vs. Brown

Riatchien067

So confused here, some people say don’t eat rice at all cause it is high in carbs. Some people say go for it and don’t worry. Others say you should pick brown rice vs. White rice. What are your opinions on healthy rice options and what is the truth behind how nutritious they are. I’m not really trying to lose weight, just want to be healthy

I like brown and red rice mixed together its a great combo and gets you that carb boost

the difference between the white and brown is separating the bran and germ

yes it makes a difference. we know that white rice has a different effect on hormones and gut and mineral absoprtion. white rice is REFINED. our ancestors never ate refined rice

is it a big deal if you eat white rice once in a while? absolutely not

but daily you want to use the better rice.

Rice is something that can be very easy to eat too much of. I dont see a huge difference between them but white is going to be slightly less valuable for you.

I always did brown rice but I prefer sweet potatoes over anything

So confused here, some people say don’t eat rice at all cause it is high in carbs. Some people say go for it and don’t worry. Others say you should pick brown rice vs. White rice. What are your opinions on healthy rice options and what is the truth behind how nutritious they are. I’m not really trying to lose weight, just want to be healthy

Brown rice has more fiber and so it takes it longer to digest so it won't make your insulin spike the way white rice could.

It is all about moderation and not overdoing the carbs. You can have some white rice or brown it doesn't matter much if you keep it in moderation and your diet is clean and you train hard your body will react well to it.

Just don't go over board with the carbs and you should be getting lean as long as you are at a net caloric deficit.

Make sure to take a good nutrient partitioner product like my N2Slin. Just take 1-3 capsules some 30-45 minutes before each meal and you'll be storing most of those calories in the muscles and not the fat cells.

www.N2Slin.com

Top Bottom