Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review my cutting diet

superturkey

Banned
This is actually a recomp as I started my cycle with plenty of cals and carbs.
Half way through im happy with my current mass. 216lb, 5'11" @ 12-13%

Now I want to get to a single digit fat %

Cycle:
500 test
500 tren
500 mast
350 winny

Diet macros

400g P (egg whites, 2 yolks, chicken breast, casein, WPI, WPC, light cheese)
112g F (mostly MCT, some olive and 8g fish oil)
12g C

2680 cals

Im doing a modified UD2

On carb up days cals will be 3500-4000 same protein, with plenty of insulin, only fat 8g fish oil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Such a nice and informative discussion guys. I am happy to read all the post in this thread. Thanks for sharing this information for everyone who is in the community.[/FONT]

People on this forum aint generally interested in diet threads. When compared to AAS.
Seems to be the first and most important thing in most peoples training.

I am new on this forum but will chime in with my thoughts since no one else has.

Basically, in my opinion, with the limited carbs and Tren, your body is going to be burning fat like a mother fucker. Also you don't have to worry about becoming catabolic between your carb up days because of the Tren. Are you going to be using insulin on your high carb days?

I am new on this forum but will chime in with my thoughts since no one else has.

Basically, in my opinion, with the limited carbs and Tren, your body is going to be burning fat like a mother fucker. Also you don't have to worry about becoming catabolic between your carb up days because of the Tren. Are you going to be using insulin on your high carb days?

Yes, Insulin only with high carb meals.

And I must edit the cals and carbs amounts for the carb up.

Over the 30hr carb up I consume 1200g carbs with a total calorie count of 6500
So i can use plenty of insulin but I am tired all day which sux.
Im also running 140mcg clenbuterol ED 2weeks on 2weeks off with benadryl.

Fats is coming off and weight is staying the same, so im happy thus far.

The Best Diet Plan -

1. SNACK, BUT SMARTLY

Grazing between meals used to be on the weight-loss hit list.

2. TURN OFF THE TV
Dining while viewing can make you take in 40 percent more calories than usual, reports a new study.

3. STEP ON THE SCALE DAILY
If your regular weight increases several days in a row, it's a red flag letting you know you need to cut back a little or beef up your workouts slightly.

4. SCULPT THREE TIMES A WEEK
Doing 5 minutes each of push-ups, lunges, and squats (in 30-second intervals) will help build and maintain muscle mass.

5. REACH FOR YOUR CELL
Next time your mind gets stuck on a certain food, call a friend and redirect your brain by asking how her day's going.

Nice thread about cutting diet and i am very impressed with it. I must say that you should carry on this diet plan. Great diet idea.

Story of my life man. I didn't get much input on my diet from the more experienced guys. Which is funny since it is the most important thing.
But hey just bring up sarms, n2bm, test 17, mr supps, etc and you will get blown up lol

learn and apply

Top Bottom