Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review my CKD diet

dvoted

Hey guys so here's my stats
Height: 5ft 9'
BF: 20%
Weight: was 210lbs now 204lbs
Goal weight: 176lbs: 10% * depending on mirror.

Training: 2.5 yrs

This is my CKD diet im currently on, its been a week and I lost 6 lbs (obviousli this is mostly water weight)

Breakfast:
Whey Protein shake (20 g carbs 35 g protein_

meal 2:
2 x cans of tuna = 38 g protein 30 g fat

Meal 3
2 x cans of tuna = 38 g protein 30 g fat

Meal 4
100g chicken breast + vegies

Meal 5
100g chicken breast + vegies

Post workout shake:
25 g protein 30 g carbs

Total: 170g protein *
70g fats *
55 g carbs *

* : Varies

These meal can be switched to other meets but most important is that I follow the estimate amount of Macros. Only doing light cardio atm, (not essentially for weight loss but just health) i will incorporate more cardio + more intensity when I hit a plateau in weight loss.

Thanks!

my question would be why are you consuming 100g of protein in a single meal?? its too much..

also, i'd get tired of the tuna, and what time of the day are you working out??? I can see you crashing after about 2 days from low blood sugars, depending on what's in the shake..

my question would be why are you consuming 100g of protein in a single meal?? its too much..

also, i'd get tired of the tuna, and what time of the day are you working out??? I can see you crashing after about 2 days from low blood sugars, depending on what's in the shake..

Its not 100g of protein its 100g of chickn which is like 35g protein.
I train in the morning aftrbreakfast.
So I consume carbs.before.and after muly workout.
Plus creatine with mi shake befor gym.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom