Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REVIEW THIS DIET ! Lean bulk

I no everyone suggests counting calories and macros, but its harder then it sounds. I dont no where to begin !

It really isn't harder than it sounds....I thought the same thing.

Use a site like fitday.com and once you have your food loaded, you're good to go. You eat pretty much the same thing every day with this diet, right? Load it up and you'll see how much protein/carbs/fats you're getting each day. Bring out the labels and load them up as custom foods.

It might surprise you. Doesn't look like enough protein to me, but then again, when you say "tuna sandwich" or "some sort of meat" - no clue how many g protein you're getting from that.....My guess is that you're eating less protein/calories than you think you are.....

It really isn't harder than it sounds....I thought the same thing.

Use a site like fitday.com and once you have your food loaded, you're good to go. You eat pretty much the same thing every day with this diet, right? Load it up and you'll see how much protein/carbs/fats you're getting each day. Bring out the labels and load them up as custom foods.

It might surprise you. Doesn't look like enough protein to me, but then again, when you say "tuna sandwich" or "some sort of meat" - no clue how many g protein you're getting from that.....My guess is that you're eating less protein/calories than you think you are.....

Ok man thanks for that. I'll check it out

Sent from my LT15i using EliteFitness

Well ive just used the calculator and apparently I consume 160 g of protein a day, and only about 2700 calories a day. WHAT THE HELL? Does this sound right? And if it makes a difference, I eat until I physically cannot eat any more. Alot of the times I force feed myself. So how the hell do some people on here consume 5 THOUSAND calories a day?! This has pissed me off lol

Well ive just used the calculator and apparently I consume 160 g of protein a day, and only about 2700 calories a day. WHAT THE HELL? Does this sound right? And if it makes a difference, I eat until I physically cannot eat any more. Alot of the times I force feed myself. So how the hell do some people on here consume 5 THOUSAND calories a day?! This has pissed me off lol

Told ya it was light on protein and less than you thought :)

I'm not bulking (cutting a bit right now) but I eat at least 220g protein/day (weight 205ish) and round out around 2,000 cals. You need more meat up in there. That bread is probably what is filling you up so much.

You can easily add 100g protein by throwing in a couple shakes. That breakfast shake you have there looks solid, maybe add in another one later on in the day post workout - always recommend real meat, though. I'm not a hardgainer so I like real food.

Told ya it was light on protein and less than you thought :)

I'm not bulking (cutting a bit right now) but I eat at least 220g protein/day (weight 205ish) and round out around 2,000 cals. You need more meat up in there. That bread is probably what is filling you up so much.

You can easily add 100g protein by throwing in a couple shakes - always recommend real meat, though. I'm not a hardgainer so I like real food.

I was hoping you weren't right lol. Ok im gonna have to review the situation, thanks for ur help

Sent from my LT15i using EliteFitness

No problem :) Keep it simple, 40g protein 5x per day will get you to 200g protein which should be your absolute minimum. 8 oz lean meat each meal will get you there. Always add a cup or two of veggies each meal and especially since you're bulking, a sweet potato or brown rice will do ya good.

Top Bottom