Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reinforcing my break fast

fuji mood

Hi guys , I will start a cutting and fat loss diet soon, my breakfast will be with 5 egg whites and a cup of black coffee plus anything your suggest me
to reinforce , something that doesn't contain too much calories and helps to my weight loss process, thank you for advices.

I think it would be a good thing if you could post here your overall diet, as it is hard to suggest anything that will fit into a diet we don't know about. I would personally get some oatmeals as well, but yet again - there is just no way of knowing if that will fit in your overall diet.

VEGETABLES - full of nutrients and very low in calories.

I would scramble the egg whites with spinach, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms etc. It'll make the meal much more filling and add very little calories.

My breakfast on a cut is always 1cup of egg whites drank raw or cooked and eaten with salt and pepper, with anywhere from 1/4 cup to 1 cup of steel cut oats. I often cut up multiple vegetables such as peppers, mushrooms, spinach, and onions and make an omelette with my egg whites!

I forget what kind it is, but I buy this cheese that has like twice as many grams of protein as fat, and I add it in my egg white omelettes also, I forget the exact serving size but when I add enough to make it tasty it added 6 grams fat and 12 grams protein, not bad at all!

Top Bottom