Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Refeeding during a deficit

ody9tt

I've been on a caloric deficit for a while and I noticed that my weight loss has stopped in his tracks and I'm actually gaining weight again. Apparently this is normal and from what I read you're supposed to do refeeds to kick-start your metabolism again. Can anyone explain the science behind this Theory and what do you think about it

the science is simple

if you eat 3000 calories a day then cut it down to 2000 calories your body will adjust its calorie expenditure too. so your body will burn 1000 less calories a day

that is called SURVIVAL. that is how humans have survived 2M years of natural and self inflicted disasters

I don't like the whole eat less calories then refeed bullshit all while counting your calories like a fucking robot.
instead the correct thing to do is CYCLE calories daily. that is what every wild animal on earth has done on this planet for the past 100B years.

if you're in a deficit all week , 1 day per week refeed like weight x 20 and get your calories up but dont overspill

Top Bottom