Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reduced fat peanut butter okay

GAchayaa

I'm in the supermarket and there's so many different types of peanut butter. There's the ones that have the jam mix then obviously those are probably bad for you right? Then they have the low fat reduced fat peanut butter, and then they have the all natural peanut butter. Which ones do you guys recommend

I'm in the supermarket and there's so many different types of peanut butter. There's the ones that have the jam mix then obviously those are probably bad for you right? Then they have the low fat reduced fat peanut butter, and then they have the all natural peanut butter. Which ones do you guys recommend
All natural

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

i don't want people messing with peanut butter at all but especially 'reduced fat' peanut butter. what exactly do you think they are replacing the fat with? you guessed it. sugar!

stick with raw nut butters. i buy either pecan or walnut butter raw.

Use full fat peanut butter no reduced fat for sure
it might have chemicals and additives you dont want

There are better choices over peanut butter. It is just a typical bodybuilder food but no one really looks at the other options. Look for other nut butters like walnut or macadamia.

Top Bottom