Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red meat - cutting diet

gymtime

Is it ok to eat lean red meat if you're trying to cut up? I'm on about a 50-30-20 diet right now, mostly chicken, fish, and protein shakes for the 50. Is it best to completely eliminate any red meat, even the lean stuff?

i agree the 93% lean ground beef has 8g of fat and 23g of protein in a 4 oz serving
i usually grill up 8-10oz and it tastes soooo goood

I use red meat alot during cutting- I also make my own hamburger. I buy a piece of top round, cut off all visible fat, and cuisinart it-gives me a 98%fat free hamburger-right on target with lean skinless chicken breats and fish.

Interesting. I had cut it out just because I thought that even the leanest cuts had too much fat.

Thanks!

Some cuts of red meat are high in saturated fats which your body needs for testosterone production, so a reasonable amount is good for you, even when cutting. Just count the fat grams.

Red meat is great. Try Beef Top eye round steak, it's awesome and tastes like actual steak.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom