Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red meat consumption

tterfo

how often do you guys mess around with red meat and is it okay to eat it everyday. I don't have any particular weight gain or loss goals but I do want to stay healthy and maintain a strong gut. I've had issues in the past with eating the same food everyday so I'm looking for options

i like to eat red meat daily, i dont see a problem doing that
red meat makes you grow muscles so its good

you need to have a balance. you cannot eat red meat everyday on its own without following that up with plenty of fiber and water based foods too

there are people who live in the bush on only red meat who have to be evacuated out due to severe dehydration and constipation

how often do you guys mess around with red meat and is it okay to eat it everyday. I don't have any particular weight gain or loss goals but I do want to stay healthy and maintain a strong gut. I've had issues in the past with eating the same food everyday so I'm looking for options

So don't eat the same food everyday

I eat red meats 6 times per week, 7th is a cheat day for junk food. Add some probiotics for gut health

Top Bottom