Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommendations on how to eat oatmeal

Randy54

what's up guys, I will be eating oatmeal everyday since now on to reduce cholesterol and lose weight, I need some advice
on the healthiest and tastiest way, if you don't mind share your method thank you.

if you want to lower cholesterol you need to lose weight and exercise more man

just eating oatmeal and cheerios like in the commercials isn't going to do a thing for your cholesterol, it's bs marketing.

now if you are replacing a crappy breakfast with oatmeal then go with organic raw oats, that will be the best thing you can do.. use fruit to sweeten it instead of sugar. if you use the sugary instant oatmeals you see advertised then you really aren't helping

Try this for a simple complete breakfast.

Boil water with a kitchen kettle and pour it over the instant oatmeal. Let the oatmeal sit for about 30 minutes to soak up the water. Then stir in a good quality whey protein isolate.

Then get creative. I also add in things like chia seeds, frozen berries, apple slices etc.

It makes it a complete meal because you have the complex carbs from the oatmeal and the protein from the whey isolate

I put 100 grams in a bowl and microwave it for 1:30. Done and done. I'll put it in shakes ground up of course. You can hide oatmeal everywhere

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom