Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reality check - targeted fat loss

imsqueak

Is there any logic or usefulness to the concept that if you want to lose fat from a specific area; thighs, butt, that you would want to work those body parts more than the others? Does working those muscles somehow burn the fat nearest to them? or is the reality that burning calories, regardless of which muscles are being worked, will cause the body to convert fat from ??? all over??? and the only benefit of working those muscles is that once the fat IS GONE you will have a better defined body area?

I guess the question is "can an exercise help target area fat loss"?

No, fat loss occours throughout the entire body. Some may lose more in specific areas than others but its typically loss semi evenly.

No, fat loss occours throughout the entire body. Some may lose more in specific areas than others but its typically loss semi evenly.

This^^^. Just stick to your diet and training routine and be patient. Transforming your body takes time and lots of work. If you notice your efforts are stalling I suggest looking into a fat burner like n2burn and n2slin.

Hi

I echo the points already been made by fishak and Joeblow.

Many years ago my mother-in-law's sister wanted to lose weight from her bottom, which was causing her issues. Her strategy lay in believing that banging her ass against a wall 500 times a day would "spot reduce" the fat from her behind. She ended up with an ass covered in bruises which, ironically lead to swelling and making her behind appear bigger.

The best approach is to combine several strategies fr weight loss over time:
1. Reduce calories per meal starting with saturated fats, and empty calories such as table sugar, pop, crisps and snack bars etc.
2. Introduce more fibrous vegetables, salad, and fruit in to your diet.
3. Gradually reduce the size of your meals at each sitting, but divide them into more meals throughout the day.
4. Slowly increase the amount of exercise you do daily and try to include a couple of resistance training sessions in your weekly schedule.
5. Eat like a queen for breakfast, like a princess for dinner, and like a peasant for tea.
6. Introduce some fat burning supplements into your diet. (As metioned above: they do work and are natural ingredients).

Fat burns at a relative rate all over the body. Granted, some areas may appear to reduce faster than others. However, this is more to do with the amount of fat available to lose than anything else. It just appears to be more pronounced. Diet, resistance exercise, and aerobic exercise combined is the best 360 strategy, always has been.

Best of luck.

Craig

Top Bottom