Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

realistic goal (and diet help plz)?

aams

Hi, first post (and a long one at that so bear with me plz) :)

So al just start out with my stats:

Height: 5'6
Weight: 135lbs
BF: about 10-12%

I have trained on off for a couple of years but am now going to take it very seriously, meaning the diet and the training, no half a$$ing it. As you can tell I am very small male. I know that i really need to pack on some mass. before and currently my diet is crap, probs about 1500-2000 cals (and not clean either). I know i should be aiming for about 2500-3000 cals which is what i will do. so what i am asking is:

1. how much weight/mass (not too much fat but some i.e. 5% more is ok) would be a realistic goal in say 3 months (not stopping after, just want an estimate for this particular time frame for various reasons). Now i know that its different for everyone due to genetics etc. but for someone in my situation who is say massively bumping up calories and training, would it be possible to get to about 150 lbs at roughly the same BF?

2. what should my diet look like, as in i know to eat every 2-3 hours and have about 5-6 meals so about 500 cals a meal (not including shakes). How much meat/poultry etc should i be eating a day/week?

May main concern is that I want to gain some decent size (quite quickly) so I dont atleast have a childs body for when start uni in sep. Thanks for all those that took the time to read and/or help (sorry it was long) :)

Last edited:
i started at 120/125 now im a lean 180 still not big by BB standards but im happy where i am . all ill say is that you aint gonna do nothing in 3 months so forget that , as i begginer look for a realistic gain of about 15 lb of muscle in your first year . for now start starting strength or SL 5x5 check out their sites youll find out all you need there . as for food eat eat eat eat and then emm eat lots of protien lots of carbs and good healthy fats meat, fish , eggs ,milk , veg's , pasta the more the better also take the time to learn about bodybuilding nutrition n diet . good luck

Top Bottom