Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re re view of diet and a fat question

blood_drinker

Stats
-------
165lbs
15yrs
bf ?
looking to cut 5-10lbs more

Im currently eating a 1948cal diet , which if added 1tbsp of olive oil (i cant get flax) would equal 2071 cals.
--------
60 mins cardio session every morning
--------
MEAL 1
2 eggs+1white = 166/15.5g/10g/2.4g
1 WW bread = 69/3g/1.2g/13g
TOTAL= 316/18.5g/11.2g/36.4g

MEAL 2
2/3 c brown rice
1/2 can tuna (280g)
TOTAL= 320cals - 37g protein

MEAL 3-5
SAME AS MEAL 2

MEAL 6
1 can of tuna
352cals - 34g protein

WORKOUT with weights 3 x a week
PUSH, PULL, and leg days (thanks valdez)

My post workout meal is meal #5. I have most troubles here cuz i dunno what to eat.
That's family dinner time. Dinner time=family time for us.
So I can't drink a dextrose+whey shake, which by what I hear is what I should be doing.
Dont bitch, I want whole foods. Ill sacrifice some gains for that. So what could I eat?

Should I replace that hi GI rice for some brocollis?

And plus, is the fat i got enough? In total , I have about 50 g (49 g exactly) including the olive oil.

I am getting my e/c/a (xenadrine rfa-1) tomorrow.
I am drinking 2-3L of water....actually I lose count.
It's prolly more than that.

Suggestions? Dont tell me to get some peanut butter.
I see the same reply to every diet review. Im getting sick of it. Its the same recycled bullshit. I know the recycled crap. Any innovative suggestions are appreciated.

So, in review, these are the totals

TOTAL - 2071 cals/207.5g prot / 50g fat / 133g carbs

I know I should aim for 1g/kg of bodyweight for carbs post workout. But if I do that with say, rice, id go over caloric requirements, and im eating pretty bland already.
So, help me out in that department PLEASE.
Thanks

btw, how many calories does eca burn?
I take 4 capsules of xenadrine / day

also, im scared ill lose muscle because according to calculations im only eating 1.25g protein / lb bodyweight. When cutting I have come to learn that is too little and one should aim for 1.5-2g. How can I up my intake?

Last edited:
If your cutting, you can drop the post workout HI GI carbs like Dextrose. The difference it makes in fatloss is bigger than the difference it makes in Muscle Gain.

Just from personal experience.

enock , could you rephrase that?
1) Is dextrose *really* high GI? wtf?
2) What would you suggest then. Valdez drinks 100g dextrose w/ whey and he definetely knows what hes doing, but then again he aint cutting. Please advise .

bd, take this with the grain of salt it's meant to come with... Losing 5-10lbs isn't that difficult, but I'm assuming you want to lose 5-10lbs of fat, not muscle. So here is a really generic outline. (Sorry if it's recycled, but without bf% we're just running numbers)

1) Looks like you're eating enough meals, so keep it up!

2) If you can replace your WW Bread in the morning with oatmeal do so.

3) Cardio is good. Are you doing it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning?

4) Try to have 4 of your meals include carbs. Go to 1/2 cup brown rice. Double carb intake post workout. i.e.) You normally take in 35g carbs/feeding. Go to 30g for 3 meals and post cardio goes to 50g carbs. The fact that this is the family meal is perfect. Eat your carbs/protien and vegi's.

5) Other 2 meals - strictly protien

6) Add vegi's to the 4 meals that you have carbs with. (1/2 cup)

7) As for your Thermogenics take 1-2 before breakfast, 1-2 before lunch and 1-2 before working out.

Good luck and keep us posted..

Blood drinker are you english?

Why not try the flax from holland and barrett.
Its linseed oil, very high in omega 3's.

Supposedly spiking insulin levels after a workout helps the muscles recharge their glycogen faster and assimulate the protein quicker. It is true but, I've found when cutting the benifits of the carb surge for muscles arn't worth the trouble they can cause in fat loss. May not be true for everyone though.

Top Bottom