Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw oats taste nasty

cenbozza

I have been eating more healthy lately and everyone says oat meal is the healthiest thing for bodybuilders or a bodybuilder food etc. so i went and bought a bag of raw oats and they taste horrible. how am i supposed to eat these and flavor them without making them unhealthy?

Mix them into your protein shake with fruit and yogurt.

Theres nothing unhealthy about honey or raw sugar. Just have to keep it in reason. I have been known to add a tablespoon honey and a bit of equal or splenda to my cooked oats. Add a bit of Natural Peanut butter. Add dried fruits. It not hard

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have been eating more healthy lately and everyone says oat meal is the healthiest thing for bodybuilders or a bodybuilder food etc. so i went and bought a bag of raw oats and they taste horrible. how am i supposed to eat these and flavor them without making them unhealthy?
Throw in some stevia and cinnamon

here is something you can try.

get a rectangle glass container. mix the oats, RAW honey, and raw nuts together in the bowl.. yes it will be sticky and messy. then you take that and press it into the container and put in the fridge for like an hour or two. cut them into squares and afterwards you will have a homemmade protein bar that is perfectly healthy

Oats are super versatile. You can really experiment mixing them with almost anything. Try them in a shake, with fruit, yogurt, just put some spices in them, etc. So many different options.

Dang. I actually really like raw oats. I guess I am the weird one.

Top Bottom