Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw oat meal and H pylori bacteria

boyka boris

I was diagnosed with H pylori and I'm currently taking antibiotics, at the same time I'm following a diet to lower cholesterol and I take raw oatmeal disolve in cold water overnight, I put it in the fridge and I drink it in the morning, I was wondering if raw oatmeal could become a hiding place for the H pylori bacteria or just make it stronger as you know some raw foods come full of bacteria too, thank you for your opinions

Shit I meant to say I'd be trying to cook all my food if I was you. But granola and yogurt is good for digestive.... prebiotic and probiotics.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

You only have to worry about bacteria that can make you sick in animal products. Things like meat, dairy, eggs etc.

There will be no harmful bacteria in fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds etc.

In fact, eating raw foods is very healthy because the digestive enzymes naturally present in the foods are not destroyed with the cooking process. When you soak oatmeal, it actually starts to sprout and becomes a live food.

Keep eating your oatmeal the way you are.

totally separate answer but if you are taking anti-biotics you need to be also taking pro biotics with them. antibiotics not only destroy the bad bacteria but also the good

i would pick up sach boulardii from your health food store and ALWAYS use it with antibiotics

Top Bottom