Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw eggs

Minitor2

is it true that your body dosent absorb the protein if u swallow raw eggs. because for like the last 3 weeks or so thats whati have been doing. i didnt think there was any difference cooked, raw, boiled could it matter?

minitor2

boiled is best, second best is raw(due to some possible disease in egg white) while any excessive cooking will decrease its Bio value
also that organic eggs r much better then commercial ones.

raw eggs can are safer to eat if you heat them in the microwave for about 30 seconds but, I doubt that you gain much of an edge by eating them raw. Why go through the nasty taste & health risks, just cook em.

If you want to gain an edge with high BV protein, get a high quality whey. The difference between the BV of raw and cooked egg in the volume of typical human consumption will not yield advantageous results.

the risk of getting salmonella from raw eggs is very very low...The true problem is that your body cant digest the protein from uncooked eggs and there is a substance that depleted your body of biotin when you eat them uncooked.

And I heard that it is better to heat the yolks uncooked to preserve all the bioavailability of the vitamin in it and eat the egg white cook.

I used to eat raw eggs when I was dumb and the movie "Rocky" came out . Now I cooked them in a pan ,then put some Swiss cheese on them , put on the tabassco and Eat 'em. Egg whites only ! Don't need the fat and Cholestral.

Raw eggs contain a binding substance called chalaze which renders most of the protein unbioavailable, and yes they contain an antivitimin that destroys biotin.

liftsiron said:
Raw eggs contain a binding substance called chalaze which renders most of the protein unbioavailable, and yes they contain an antivitimin that destroys biotin.
There you have it. Not only is it of no advantage to eat eggs raw, it is a disadvantage compared to cooked eggs.

don't know where you guys get your info from. Except for the minimal risk of salmonella eggs are one the best bulking foods you can eat! Not only is it dense in complete proteins but its nutrient profile is among the highest in nature. Yes it has relatively high fat and cholesterol but are these items always all bad? I ate between 6-12 eggs a day fora month and my cholesterol level remained below 180!!!!.

dreswan said:
don't know where you guys get your info from. Except for the minimal risk of salmonella eggs are one the best bulking foods you can eat! Not only is it dense in complete proteins but its nutrient profile is among the highest in nature. Yes it has relatively high fat and cholesterol but are these items always all bad? I ate between 6-12 eggs a day fora month and my cholesterol level remained below 180!!!!.

Indeed eggs are one of, if not the best protein source we can eat for muscle tissue needs, but that is narrowed down to COOKED eggs. Cooking denatures the proteins in the eggs which renders the protein more bioavailible and easier to digest. Raw eggs are not efficiently used due to poor digestion as the proteinn nature of raw eggs is hard to digest.

Top Bottom