Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw egg whites and stomach issues

Asuncionsilva

I had my first glass of raw egg whites two days ago and vomit and diahrrea are non stopping, have you ever experienced this with raw
eggwhites? should I start cooking them, thanks.

Why don’t you just buy them in cartons?. Its safer that way because its pasteurised already... go check eggwhitesint.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just buy them in cartons. Its safer that way, theyve been pasteurised so its safe for drinking raw. That’s what i do anyways. Check your local grocery store in the eggs fridge or eggwhitesint.com. Think they deliver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what you need to do is get HUMANE FRIENDLY pastured eggs.. the quality ones where the chickens are well kept, this way they aren't in cages spreading disease and famine among each other. that was your mistake my friend.. and you can lightly cook them in some coconut oil in the pan where the yolk is still runny... that is fine

2nd fuck pasteirized eggs or anything pasteurized. you are nuking away nutrition when you eat that

I had my first glass of raw egg whites two days ago and vomit and diahrrea are non stopping, have you ever experienced this with raw
eggwhites
? should I start cooking them, thanks.

No.

Yes, egg whites should be cooked. Egg whites are very suseptable to salmonella and should always be cooked before consuming.

Top Bottom