Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw egg????

In the shell? I just crack them up and scramble them like i would if i was gonna fry em. Never have done it with the shell. Gonna hafta give it a try, i go through a carton a day. Cheap protein!

git_er_done said:
In the shell? I just crack them up and scramble them like i would if i was gonna fry em. Never have done it with the shell. Gonna hafta give it a try, i go through a carton a day. Cheap protein!

Don't fall for it man. Eggs in the shell explode in the microwave, I know cause I did it when I was a kid cause I thought it was funny.

I tried drinking raw eggs for awhile. All it gave me was lot's of horrendous GAS. I'd literally clear a room if I let one even squeek out. I like mine cooked.

Haha funny stuff.

Here in Perth, Western Australia I just drop into the local egg wholesalers and pick up cartons of egg whites. Just like a carton of milk but it has approximately 45 egg whites in each 950ml carton. Great! And considering say, 3 dozen eggs (36 eggs) costs about $12 AU, and a carton of 45 egg whites costs under $3 it's a great alternative (although you dont get the BIG calorie intake without the yolks).

Might be worth scoping out your area to see if you got an egg wholesaler.

Top Bottom