Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate my diet

Aussi muscle

Hi there would just like some opinions on my diet, it's not perfect but it's hard with my work to eat more whole meals. 29 y/o 105kgs 5"11 17-20% bf
Meal 1 430am
5 egg whites 1 whole scrambled, 2 pieces of rye toast, I cup of oats with 1 cup low fat milk
Meal 2 7am
2 scoops of whey with 500mls of low fat milk, 1 large banana, handfull of raisins and a handfull of almonds ( substituted with 250grms of chicken breast, 1 cup of white rice and hand full of brokolli on weekends)
Meal 3 10:30 am
280grm steak, 250grms of sweet potatoe and a hand full of almonds
Meal 4 2:00 pm PreWO
250grms of chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups of white rice and handfull of brokolli (pre workout at 4pm)
Meal 5 530 pm PostWO
1 1/2 scoops wpi 400mls of low fat milk, 600ml electrolyte drink, 1 large banana a few dextrose lollies
Meal 6 7pm
300mg of fish (salmon, tuna or basa) , 1 cup of white rice 3/4 cup of beans
I also consume between 5-7 litres of water a day depending on workload/ heat

I don't see too much wrong with the content of your diet other than it being far too high in carbs and the lack of veg, your calories look to be high for someone at your bf%, I would drop the carbs from your last meal and cut them back to 1 cup with the other meals, if after a week you haven't dropped a bit of fat cut it back further....

Thanks for the reply, the reason my carbs and calories are high is to maintain 105+ kgs until the start of the season (Australian Rugby League) whilst still gaining muscle. When the season starts my cardio will be ramped up (I don't do much in the off season as my job is pretty physical) and I should drop down to play around 95-100. Where do you think I could add more veggies ? I am getting 3-4 servings of veg already. Do you think I'm consuming enough protein for my body weight ?

If you're only having six meals a day ideally you'd be getting a full serving of veg with each one, your protein looks fine... I'm cutting at the moment and have one high carb day a week, your carbs are more than double my high carb day every day, if this is working for your goals no need to change it, could be you're very active and not at all carb sensitive, I just know I'd be gaining fat if I was eating even 2/3 of that and I have a very active lifestyle and a very high metabolism...

Top Bottom