Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raising test levels naturally?

quaestorum

[FONT=&quot]My goal now is to raise my T levels to 40 NMOL/L in two weeks. Is that possible?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Other foods that will raise T levels:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Egg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spinach[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bottom line is to have more carbs than protein in your diet + around 30 % fat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, I got the results from my doc today and I had 24.2 NMOL/L (20 years old). My plan now is to begin with Octacosanol (high in spinach), min 2 eggs a day, sugar maximum 1 day a week, alcohol max 1 day a week, sleep even better, begin with Tribulus & Maca & only jerk off every 5 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm also considering adding garlic extract to my diet because there's a mechanism in garlic that raises the testosterone levels.[/FONT]

There's no guarantees how much or how little you can raise your test values, but it does depend on things like diet, lifestyle, rest, exercise, etc as you alluded to. Ostazol from esarms.com is a great natural testosterone booster stack that can be a nice help though.

no clue what junk studies or info you are getting your advice from but they are wrong

milk will not raise T levels, it will drop them. the amount of hormones and anti biotics they shoot up into dairy cows will blow your mind. i had a friend who used to work at a dairy farm and he would not touch his own milk he produced because as he said "its all chemicals", besides it is all pateurized anyway so it is a dead drink

same thing with eggs unless you are sourcing quality eggs which you won't find at walmart or your supermarket. gotta go to a good health food store or find a local farmer who has humane standards

no clue what junk studies or info you are getting your advice from but they are wrong

milk will not raise T levels, it will drop them. the amount of hormones and anti biotics they shoot up into dairy cows will blow your mind. i had a friend who used to work at a dairy farm and he would not touch his own milk he produced because as he said "its all chemicals", besides it is all pateurized anyway so it is a dead drink

same thing with eggs unless you are sourcing quality eggs which you won't find at walmart or your supermarket. gotta go to a good health food store or find a local farmer who has humane standards

How about Organic milk and eggs ? Do you buy that ?

Top Bottom