Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IS the Radical Weight Loss diet similar to the fat fast diet?

Parabellum

Dr. Di Pasquale Radical weight loss diet clamis you can lover up to and over 30 lbs in tow months.
Anyone have any info on this, $89.95 is too big a hit for me right now.

"rapid weight loss plan combines a very low calorie diet with my Metabolic Diet, along with the use of meal replacements and nutritional supplements that have been especially formulated for those on the Metabolic Diet."

Sounds bias, trying to sell some special supplements....

Yep, they want you to buy this:

RDPSUP Radical Diet Advanced Nutritional Supplement Package

for $550.00 american.

Yeah, Dr. DiPasquale has gotten very "salesy" with his re-engineered diet plans. The Anabolic diet didn't have any supplement pushing in it; the Metabolic diet every other sentence involves using his specially formulated supplement. I'm an Anabolic diet user, but I admit, I get a little annoyed if I go to his site and read any of his current stuff.

I'd just go with the fat fast diet - much cheaper. :)

The Rapid Weight Loss plan is basically 800 calorie a day diet (yes 800 per day). With a few of his supplements thrown in but not necessary. Anyone can lose weight on this diet , but your going to lose overall weight, ie. fat and muscle. :(

What a waste of $9.95. There is no way I can follow that diet, it would mean abandoning my lean body mass to oblivian. It takes too long to build muscle I rather just keep it.

Anyone care to post a synopsis of the Anabolic diet? I wonder what the Dr, has changed with his new version for Bodybuilders and PowerLifters.

Top Bottom