Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Listen To Your Body"

Legion Kreinak2

I was always curious about this and just wondering if and why it would be a bad idea.

What about listening to your body? I mean, in all honesty I'm not very hungry often, if at all. I force myself to eat, sure, because as far as I know now that's the only way to really grow.

But perhaps listening to the body is more the way to go? I mean, I really only get hungry a couple times a day. When I wasn't even trying to "bulk" and such, I still wouldn't get too hungry.

What kind of results would come about from this? Would it be a bad idea to listen to the body? I mean, it tells us when we're hungry, I'm pretty sure it knows what's best for us.

Perhaps, though, that's because the body considers excess muscle to be useless, and therefore doesn't send signals of hunger for you to eat more to grow that excess muscle - it would see that as faulty, maybe?

I use this approach currently and like it but am still mixed in my feelings about it. I can definitely tell when my body is in an anabolic state as the hunger gets intense every 2-3 hours, but when i overtrain it drops off dramatically so i eat less. Now this is good because in the past when overtrained i still ate the same ammount of food and promptly started to get fat.

Overall i eat small portions and keep tabs on when i feel SATISFIED and not full. This method sure takes the PITA out of dieting and weighing food. The reason i say this is because i am not a big fan of macronitrient rationing. To me it's all about calories in and calories out. I keep protein paramout in all meals and add the carbs and fat as i go along. For example if a eat lunch and the ammount of carbs i ate stil have me feeling flat, i adda little more the next meal and so forth.

Enjoy.

Top Bottom